20090922

New Late September Releases

BBBlood/Reaching. CDr (lim 60)

Me and BBBlood have become good friends and we tagged up for this release. I provided the artwork and he provided cases and discs. BBBlood is an awesome analog harsh noise act that will literally tear your skin raw. My side is the last material recorded in my dorm around May of 2009.

Orgasm Denial/Reaching. CDr (lim 10)

This was going to be pressed in a larger amount, but 20 of the discs got ruined. The remaining ten are housed in brown paper with cardboard and each comes with a different picture. Orgasm Denial's stuff was supposed to appear on a split that never happened so I asked if he wanted to do a split with me instead. Some of the first Orgasm Denial from early 2008.

Reaching. first run denim patches (lim 8):

Hand carved stamp pressed onto cut squares of old denim with black ink. Artwork by Reaching.